Shipping and returns
01 - Delivery
Delivery in mainland France, Corsica and Monaco
The service times indicated below are not guaranteed during certain periods of high activity, such as sales periods.
Shipments are made by "Colissimo" (3 to 6 days from the validation of your order). Delivery is made by La Poste. Beyond that, you can opt for the Relais Colis ® Home delivery below. In case of acceptance of the quote, the costs are your responsibility, and are to be paid at the latest upon delivery.
Shipping costs include preparation and packaging costs as well as shipping costs. The preparation costs are fixed, while the transport costs vary according to the total weight of the package. We recommend that you group all of your items in a single order. We cannot combine two orders placed separately and shipping costs apply to each of them. Particular attention is paid to fragile objects.
Box dimensions are appropriate and your items are properly protected.
02 - Return of Products
2.1. Exercise of the right of withdrawal
You have a right of withdrawal of thirty (14) calendar days from the date of receipt or withdrawal of all of your order.
During these periods, You can return the undamaged Products, without having to justify reasons, or to pay a penalty. In case of Products received damaged, the procedure of article 2.3 will apply.
All Products may be subject to withdrawal, except those excluded by law in article L221-28 of the Consumer Code, for example Products which have been the subject of personalization on your request, Products having been unsealed and which cannot be returned for hygienic reasons (eg toilet seats), etc.
The returned Products must be intact and complete and must not have been used.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, You can use the contact form on the site by making an unambiguous declaration indicating your intention to return the Product to Salle d'ô.
Salle d'ô will acknowledge receipt of your withdrawal, by e-mail.
You must then return the Products to Salle d'ô, at the latest within fourteen (14) days of your withdrawal, either:
- by La Poste at the following address: Salle d'ô, 48 grande rue Jean Moulin 34000 Montpellier . The return costs via La Poste are your responsibility (with the exception of a Salle d'ô error when sending the Product).
Salle d'ô undertakes to reimburse you for all of the sums paid upon receipt of the Product Salle d'ô will reimburse you for the returned Products, subject to compliance with the conditions mentioned above, as well as the standard delivery costs “one way »Of these if You return your entire order. “One way” delivery costs with supplements are reimbursed up to the limit of standard delivery costs. It is specified that the “outward” delivery costs will be the subject of a separate reimbursement. If You do not return your entire order and keep one or more Products ordered, the amount of the "outward" delivery costs will not be reimbursed by Salle d'ô. The refund will be made via the payment method used when the order is returned. For any other means of payment or in the event of failure or impossibility of previous refunds, the refund will be made by check letter sent to the billing address.
You also have the option of requesting an exchange, within thirty (30) days of receipt of the Product. You can return the Product to be exchanged at Salle d'ô by La Poste. 2.3. Special case of a non-conforming Product Salle d'ô advises you to check the Product at the time of delivery and in the event that the delivered Product is non-conforming (Product error, defective, damaged or incomplete Product), to make reservations written no later than three (3) days following this delivery, to the carrier and Salle d'ô. In all cases, the provisions set out in article 8.1 on legal guarantees will apply. Thus, the Product delivered non-compliant can only be subject, at first, to a replacement or repair. However, if the new Product received does not suit you, You may exercise, if necessary, your right of withdrawal within the remaining period. For Products reported non-compliant within three (3) days of delivery, Salle d'ô nevertheless allows you to exercise your right of withdrawal and obtain a refund for the Product in accordance with the provisions of article 7.1, without go through repair or replacement, as provided by the legal guarantee of conformity.
3 - Guarantees
3.1. Legal guarantees
All Products sold on the Website benefit from the legal guarantee of conformity (articles L217-1 and following of the Consumer Code) and the guarantee against hidden defects (articles 1641 and following of the Civil Code), allowing you to return the Products delivered defective or non-compliant.
You are informed that the company Salle d'ô, whose head office is 48 Grande rue Jean Moulin in Montpellier, is the guarantor of the conformity of the Products to the contract within the framework of these two legal guarantees.
You have a period of two years from the delivery of the Product to act under the legal guarantee of conformity.
In this case, you can choose between repairing or replacing the Product, subject to the cost conditions provided for in article L217-9 of the Consumer Code.
For contracts concluded on or after March 18, 2016, You are exempt from reporting proof of the existence of the Product's lack of conformity during the twenty-four (24) months following the delivery of the Product. For contracts concluded previously, default is presumed for six (6) months.
It is reminded that the legal guarantee of conformity applies independently of the possible commercial guarantee which could be granted to you by the manufacturer or Salle d'ô.
Furthermore, You can decide to implement the guarantee against hidden defects of the thing sold within the meaning of article 1641 of the Civil Code. In this case, You can choose between canceling the sale or reducing the sale price in accordance with article 1644 of the Civil Code.
- Article L217-4 of the Consumer Code: The seller delivers goods that comply with the contract and is liable for any lack of conformity existing at the time of delivery. He is also responsible for any lack of conformity resulting from the packaging, the assembly instructions or the installation when the latter has been charged to him by the contract or has been carried out under his responsibility.
- Article L217-5 of the Consumer Code: The product conforms to the contract:
1. If it is suitable for the usual use expected of a similar product and, if applicable:
- if it corresponds to the description given by the seller and has the qualities which the latter presented to the buyer in the form of a sample or model;
- if it has the qualities that a buyer can legitimately expect in view of the public statements made by the seller, by the producer or by its representative, in particular in advertising or labeling;
2. Or if it has the characteristics defined by mutual agreement by the parties or is suitable for any special use sought by the buyer, brought to the attention of the seller and which the latter has accepted.
- Article L217-12 of the Consumer Code: The action resulting from the lack of conformity is prescribed by two years from the delivery of the goods.
- Article L217-16 of the Consumer Code: When the buyer requests from the seller, during the course of the commercial guarantee granted to him during the acquisition or repair of movable property, a repair covered by the warranty, any downtime of at least seven days is added to the duration of the warranty that remained to run. This period runs from the buyer's intervention request or the provision for repair of the goods in question, if this provision is subsequent to the intervention request.
- Article 1641 of the Civil Code: The seller is bound by the guarantee for hidden defects in the thing sold which makes it unfit for the use for which it is intended, or which so diminishes this use, that the buyer does not would not have acquired, or would have given a lesser price, if he had known them.
- Article 1648 al 1 of the Civil Code: The action resulting from latent defects must be brought by the purchaser within two years from the discovery of the defect.
3.2. Commercial guarantees
Certain Products may also benefit from a commercial guarantee known as a "Manufacturer's Guarantee" to which Salle d'ô is not a party. Salle d'ô cannot therefore be held responsible in the event of the manufacturer's refusal to apply its warranty.
The extent and duration of this warranty varies by manufacturer. You can consult the exact terms of the guarantees on the manufacturer's website and in the Product manual.